Thursday 27 March 2014

March Mayhem

March Mayhem

27/03/2014

Its been a while since my last blogg, so I thought I'd just bring you all up to date with the business progress so far.

Since starting up, I have been really pleased with the helpful comments and positive feedbacks received from customer that have purchased items from me.  I am always amazed at just how many people take a look at my product and like them.

Sales have been slowly increasing, which, given the current financial position people are in, is a great bit of news.  Yes, I would like more sales, but then again, who wouldn't, I'm just pleased that the sales I have had have been received with such high praise.

The website has been receiving more new viewers and they are from all over the world, so I'd like to say welcome to you all from wherever you live and please keep looking in, I am always updating the site with new items and new events happening.

My product range has been expanding too.  Trying out new items and making different products has been a great challenge, especially when I have so many different ideas running through my head all at once :).  The mobiles have been a success and I hope that the outdoor faerie houses will be a hit this year too.

I have booked myself into 3 fares this year so far, one of which is due Saturday 29th March, so keep your eyes open for more bloggs on how they went and pictures of the events too.

Well, this is just a quick update as I have a show this weekend and I really must get things sorted out for that so, thank you again for taking the time to read my update and please, LIKE me on Facebook and keep checking in on the website and store for my latest items and news.

Regards

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment